Pages

Thursday 6 August 2009


Here is a card using my 'All in the Family' stamp set which is great for personalised cards.

I have done a couple of cards for friends using this set and made the images as close to the people involved as poss (same hair colours/styles etc).

The set is really adaptable as you get lots of combinations for heads, bodies (adults/children/baby), outfits - plus a cat & a dog. You need to use the Stamp-am-a-jig for lining the stamps up but once you get the hang of it its easy.

I also did some distressing to the edges of the cardstock and DSP. I think that the distressing to the DSP would have looked better in Pumpkin Pie but it was nice to do for a change (I still find it hard to tear & distress gorgeous paper).

Recipe:
Stamp sets; All in the Family, Oval All
Cardstock; Summer Sun, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa.
Designer Series Paper; Pumpkin Pie
Inks; Chocolate Chip, Stampin Markers
Accessories; Chocolate Chip ribbon, Oval Punch

2 comments:

  1. FAB card, I love this set too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Jan - must get this set!! Elaine x

    ReplyDelete