Pages

Saturday 29 August 2009














Hi everyone, here are a couple of cards and an bag I did using instructions for a stamp class on Jennys blog for a class using the Forest Friends stamp set. I wanted to do something similar but make it more christmassy.

I decided that the small cards used in the class were a little too small for the envelopes. So instead of having the topper panel in the centre of the square green card blank, I put it overlapping the top of the card, extending the height.
Recipe:
Cardstock, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, whisper White.
Stamp set, Season of Joy
Accessories, Large Oval, Scalloped Oval, Chocolate Chip ribbon, dimentionals

2 comments:

  1. Ooh a lovely set. I especially like the bag (I so like 3d). The Old Olive and Choc Chip is a great colour combo. Looking forward to the craft market on the13th. Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great set, I'm another bag lover too :o)

    ReplyDelete