Pages

Sunday 20 September 2009

Finally had a couple of spare days crafting (for a change).  Got most of the things ready the class I have planned for Sat 26th Sept - only 2 places left, so if you are thinking of coming, please let me know ASAP!


Here is a card I have made using one of the new stamps from the new Stampin' Up! Ideas Book and catalogue.  The catalogue goes live 1st October, but demonstrators get to see the new products early - and there are some stunning new stamps.

This stamp set is called Autumn Days and has a pheasant with other elements for you to make plants & shrubs - its really versatile.  I knew as soon as I saw it I could have loads of fun playing with it - and I did!

The pheasant was stamped first and then masked off to stamp the plants.

To create a mask, stamp the image you are using onto a post-it note (over the sticky part, so it sticks where you want it to) then cut out the image remembering to cut to the inside of the image.  It is a little fiddly but once you have the mask cut out you can save it for use later.

Once the mask was put over the image, I stamped the plants & shrubs over the top using markers in the same colours as the cardstock.  When I took off the mask, the Pheasant looks like hes standing in front of the plants! Its great for stamping multiple images as you can add extra dimension.

Recipe:
Cardstock - Really Rust, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper - Patterns Pack (level 1 hostess set)
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa, Creamy caramel
Stamp sets - Autumn Days, Fresh Cuts
Accessories - Hodgepodge Hardware, 2 brads
Punch - Square Scallop.

No comments:

Post a Comment