Pages

Monday 14 September 2009


Here is one of three mini desk calendars I made for the craft fair (and forgot to post on my blog!).

It is made using two beer mats (new ones!!) which are covered with SU Designer Series Paper in Sweet Always.

I finally got round to using my Bind it all (had it for ages but just hadnt got round to doing anything with it.
The calendar is one of a pack I bought from a craft shop - you can get them from most good craft shops or stationers.
The top of the square panel on the left hand side is left open so you can slide a photo down.
Recipe:
Designer Series Paper - Sweet Always
Cardstock - Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Stamps - All in the Family, Forest Friends
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Basic Grey, Marvelous Markers,
Accessories - Scalloped Oval, Oval and Corner Rounder Punches, two brads, Pumpkin Pie ribbon.
Non Su - Bind it all wire, beer mats, 2010 calendar.

I had so much fun making this and love the result so I think I will make some more as there was quite a lot of interest in it at the Craft Fair.

Jan
X

No comments:

Post a Comment