Pages

Friday 16 October 2009

Christmas Jingle


I havent done much scrapbooking lately and whilst stroking the Christmas Jingle 'Simply Scrappin' set and wondering if I had any Christmassy photos I remembered an 18th birthday fancy dress party we were invited to a few years ago.

We originally were going as a monk and a nun but the costumes I ordered on the internet never arrived.  So the day before the party we went to a fancy dress shop near Barnsley to get some ideas.  As soon as I saw the Queen Elizabeth I outfit I knew that was the one - my favourate character from the Blackadder series is Queenie - so that was it, me sorted.

The lady in the shop mentioned the Henry VIII costume so my Hubby tried it on and we were absolutely hysterical (or should that be historical - sorry!).  Anyway, I won the best costume prize and we all had a ball!!!
 
The party was just before the New Year but you cant see any of the Christmas decorations so I didnt make the page too festive. The top boarder and some of the Circle Circus stamps remind me of some of the detailing on the fancy dress outfits - and I have been itching to use the Circus Circle stamp set!!!

Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin Set


Recipe;
Cardstock - Whisper White
Christmas Jingle 'Simply Scrappin' set
Stamp set - Circle Circus
Ink - Chocolate Chip
Punched flower shapes
Non SU - Die cut shape cutters.

I am planning on moving all my craft stuff into a bigger bedroom this weekend (much more room to play) - sooooo excited!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment