Pages

Friday 9 October 2009

Simply Silent Night


I was hoping to get my Christmas cards done this week but have been too excited having the week off work and just wanted to play with all my stamps.  The only Christmas cards I have managed to do are ones to sell at craft fares with matching boxes, so knowing me I will end up buying some at the last minute - LOL!!!

Here is a card I made using the Silent Night set.  The image is absolutely stunning, the only addition I made to is to add some Dazzling Diamonds glitter and some ribbon.

To decorate the scalloped part of the Whisper White I punched out some small circles using a normal whole punch and glued them on just above the scalloped edge.

Recipe;
Cardstock - Bordering Blue, Whisper White
Ink - Bordering Blue
Ribbon - Brilliant Blue
Accessories - Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Scalloped Border Punch and stationary punch.

1 comment:

  1. Love this. It's so elegant. Can't wait to break mine out of the packaging and ink it up.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete