Pages

Tuesday 22 December 2009

Blog Award

Way Hay!  I have news of TWO Awards!!!

The first one is from Stampin' Up! I have recieved my certificate and award pin for achieving Bronze 2 level.  They were delayed for some reason but am so chuffed to get them in time for Christmas!!!


I was also mentioned in the latest issue of Stampin' Up Impressions, the monthly magazine for demonstrators.  Really proud to get it - and thank you to Sara for all your help, ideas and inspiration!!!

My second award is from Sara - its a blog award - and I have to pass it on to others too...


There are a few rules that have to be followed with this award and here they are.







1. Copy this award to your blog

2. Link to the person who gave you this award

3. Identify 7 interesting facts about yourself

4. Choose 7 other bloggers to pass this award on to

5. Link to their blogs

6. Leave them a comment to let them know about this award

So, 7 interesting facts ... Well, facts - not sure if they are that interesting but here goes.

1) I was born in the same year that England won the world cup - not at all interesting to me as I hate football.

2) Next April I will have been married to my amazing hubby Ian for 24 years!  I love him to bits, and I think we ought to start looking at how to celebrate our Silver Wedding in 2011!!  Where did that go?  We had our honeymoon in a two birth caravan in Bridlington - in April! 

3) I love motorcycling and watching MotoGP, World and British Superbikes and have met James Toseland (World Superbike Champion 2004 and 2007) a few times - he has given me a kiss (after winning two races at Brands Hatch in 2007) and even touched my left shoulder twice (Oooh, sorry I forgot what I was doing for a mo..). 

4) Didn't know what I wanted to do when I left school so didnt study much at all.  But in the last 10 years I have trained and studied really hard to gain all my qualifications and am now a Health and Safety Consultant.

5) I have always been creative.  I worked as a florist when I left school and ran my own business, designing wedding flowers for a few years before deciding to concentrate on health and safety.  Thankfully, I never lost the bug of making things!!!

6) I have been driven around Donington Park in a Ferrari - my hubby arranged it for my 40th birthday, bless him.  I seem to be a bit of a petrol head and love driving our Focus ST.

7) After a very 'trying' few months I have learned to appreciate what I have got, where I am and where I want to be. 

Life is for living and is too short to take for granted!

Here are the people I would like to pass the award on to

Elaine
Steph
Debbi
Jenny
Claire
Abby
Abi

Over to you ladies...!

No comments:

Post a Comment