Pages

Thursday 17 December 2009

Cute Christmas

I do find it hard sometimes to do cards for men, but with these stamp sets its a breeze!

Loads of Love has the truck with a selection of different 'loads' and sentiments.  The Loads of Love Accessories can make your cards REALLY personal as you can put people in the truck too!!!




I used my Stamp A Ma Jig to line up the images and coloured it in using my markers, then used two jumbo eyelets for wheels.

Recipe;
Cardstock - Boardering Blue, Whisper White, Real Red
Ink - Basic Grey, Marvelous Markers
Stamp sets - Season of Joy, Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories
Designer Series Paper - Ski Slope (retired)
Accessories - Jumbo Eyelets

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog!!!
Jan

1 comment:

  1. Great man's card. I love the eyelet wheels, so cute.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete