Pages

Friday 26 February 2010

Mums Day Card

Hi there.  I havent used this stamp set for ages - dont know why, I love it its so cute.


I used an embossing folder to give the Whisper White card some texture as I didnt want to detract from the main image.

The flowers were a bit of a challenge... The other week I tried to do some brayering (which failed!) but I did like the colour.  Being a bit tight and not wanting to waste the cardstock, I stamped the flower image from the 'One of a Kind' stamp set in Versamark and heat embossed it using white embossing powder.  I then punched them out with my Boho Blossoms punch.  They were then layered up using dimentionals and a Rhinestone brad secured in the centre.

Recipe;
Cardstock - Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, More Mustard
Stamp Set - Forest Friends
Inks - Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie & Summer Sun reinkers for the brayering (flowers)
Accessories, Boho Blossoms Punch, Brayer, Rhinestone Brads, White Embossing Powder
Non SU - Embossing folder & scalloped die.

Have a great weekend!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment