Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2010

Oh No! The snow is back..

I cant believe it - the snow is back!!!  Thankfully I just got home before it started settling properly.  Hope you havent had too many problems with the weather?

Recenly I have been trying to get some things made for the craft fair I am doing in March and love making 3d items.

Here are some box in bags with matching cards that I made at the weekend.  The stamp set is Greenhouse Garden and is fast becoming one of my favourates.  If you like using Rose is a Rose, you will adore this set! 

I have filled the bags with little goodies to make cute little pampering gifts for Mums day, just things like hand creams, shower gel etc.

Recipe;
Cardstock - Close to Cocoa Whisper White & Chocolate Chip
Ink - So Saffron, Close to Cocoa & Chocolate Chip
DSP - Tea & Crumpets
Stamp sets - Greenhouse Garden, Occasional Greetings
Accessories - So Safforn & Chocolate Chip ribbon, pearl & small flower (dyed with markers) from pretties kit.


Rose Red, Regal Rose & Pretty in Pink
Recipe;

Cardstock -  Pretty in Pink & Whisper White
Ink - Rose Red, Regal Rose & Pretty in Pink
DSP - Rose Red
Stamp sets - Greenhouse Garden, Occasional Greetings
Accessories - Rose Red & Whisper White.

Also Stampin' Up are donating £1 from every Greenhouse Garden set to the Haiti disaster relief fund.  More details here.




1 comment:

  1. Love these and just realised how close Mother's Day is (gulp). I'd better get my skates on.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete