Pages

Thursday 11 February 2010

Time is running out...

Hi there!
Here is a card made using some of the free stamp sets you can earn by spending £45 or more on Stampin Up! products, Good Neighbours  & Vintage Labels.  Dont forget, these stamps are ONLY available until the 28th February.  If you want to get your hands on them you need to get your skates on so email me ASAP!


The houses and some of the trees were stamped, cut out and then placed onto Whisper White cardstock to help me decide on their final positions.  I stamped some trees straight onto the card and then secured the cut out images on to the card, raising some on dimentionals to give depth.

The sentiment was stamped and punched out using a 1" curcle punch and doodled lines were hand drawn inside the circle.  The label was stamped and cut out, then coloured using my markers.

Recipe;
Cardstock - More Mustard & Whisper White
Ink - Basic Grey, Earth Elements Stampin Spots, Marvelous Markers.
Stamp sets - Good Neighbours & Vintage Labels
Ribbon - Chocolate Chip & More Mustard.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jan
X

2 comments:

  1. Like the frame within a frame for the sentiment. Great bit of doodling too ;-)

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't get to leave you a message before you read about the award on my blog - I tried to leave a comment at lunchtime but my mobile wifi doesn't work with the comment moderation and I've had to wait til I'm home to get past it :-)

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete