Pages

Monday 19 April 2010

Brayered Bling

I had a training session the other week with by SU 'MUM' Sara who showed my some different techniques for brayering.  This card was made using four different colours from the Soft Subtles Re-inkers and baby wipes to create the background image.

Its not too clear from the photo, but the background was sprayed using the new Champaigne Shimmer Paint which gives you a beautiful sparkly effect.


The flowers are made using images from the 'Sticky Cuts Sweet' double sided adhesive sheets.  These are 12 X 12 sheets of double sided adhesive die cut letters and images which are purfect for use with glitter.  I have just realised, I seem to be reaching for the glitter a lot lately - I must be turning into my Mum...!

The line below the flower stems is just sticky strip which has been covered in glitter - a really simple idea but gives a lovely straight line.  It also was a cunning plan - as I had a faint line there from the brayering!!!

Recipe
Cardsock - Lovely Lilac, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Stamp set - Occastional Greetings
Accessories - Clear Brads, Glitter - Rose Pink, Orchid and Celery Fine Cosmo, Sticky Cuts Sweet Flowers
Frame from Hodgepodge Hardware

Thanks for stopping by!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment