Pages

Sunday 11 April 2010

Well its proving to be a fab weekend!  Lovely weather, Hubby's doing the roast dinner, and theres loads of motorbike racing on the TV!!!

I have been quite busy this week getting things ready for a workshop on Thursday and my class on Saturday. 

At the Sheffield training event we had in March, on the the demonstrators, Amanda, had the most amazing photo bag (here)- and I just HAD TO HAVE ONE!!!

Heres my version...


I havent got any nice photos (other than ones with bikes & cars on!) that I could use so I decided to make some punched animals and put them in the pockets.  As I will be doing a workshop this Thursday - and have agreed to do a punched animal as a make & take - I am only posting a photo of one side of the bag (as its got the project on!  But I promise to post a pic of the other side after the workshop.

The backing paper is from the Tall Tales Designer Series Paper which is just gorgeous!

All the shapes are cut using current punches available in the Ideas Book and Catalogue - email me if you would like to place and order for some.  Once punched out - I inked all the way around the edges of the punched shapes to make them 'pop' out.

I will post the recipies for the animals, and the photo of the other side - soon!  Thanks for bobbing over to see me.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Jan

1 comment:

  1. Love what you have done Jan and would like to see the other side soon. x Peg x

    ReplyDelete