Pages

Friday 7 May 2010

May Scrapbooking

Hi there.  Its been quite a busy week at work but managed to do a cute little pull out scrapbook to put photos of my graduation in.

I am not academic at all so studying for my exams was really hard.  When I passed I just had to attend the ceremony and it was amazing day.  It was about 3 years ago now, but whilst looking at the photos it really doesnt seem that long ago.



The instructions to make the book are on the Splitcoast Stampers site here if you fancy having a go. Its nice and small and fits nicely in a handbag. 

The inside has strips of card which is scored and folded to allow lots of additional pictures to be displayed.  To hold the card secure, ribbon bows keep everything in place.


Heres a photo of one side opened - this would look lovely as a brag book to show off photos of a new baby!



I used the Medium Jewellery Tag punch to cut out the little tags and then inked the edges with Elegant Eggplant ink.

Recipe
Cardstock - Lovely Lilac, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink - Elegant Eggplant
Stamp Set - Just Perfect Alphabet
Designer Series Paper - Tea Party
Accessories - Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Medium Jewellery Tag punch.
Non SU - Beer mats/coasters.

1 comment:

  1. Great brag book. I like the little tags spelling out that you did it!

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete