Pages

Sunday 11 July 2010

Christmas in July Class

Oh, its been a bit warm this weekend.  But not too warm to craft!!!

We had a fantastic time on Saturday in two classes, one in the morning and the second in the afternoon.   I was getting worried that no-one would come to the classes as the weather was so nice, but we had a great time.  Thanks for coming ladies - you really made my day.


I have been really busy making lots of cards for peoples birthdays too this weekend so this is just a quick post to show you the cards we made in the classes - I havent even had the time to do my ironing.  Heaven knows what I will be wearing for work in the morning!!!

Thank you for stopping by.  I will post detailed pictures and recipes for the cards during the week so bob back soon for details.

Thanks
Jan
X

No comments:

Post a Comment