Pages

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Christmas in July - Last One!

As promised, here is the last post for the Christmas in July Class.  Thanks for bobbing back to look!

This was the main card my ladies came to make.  They have a real problem with glitter - I am sure some of them were magpies in a previous life!!

The first couple of times I made this card I just used Whisper White craft ink and then used my 2 way glue pen to add the glitter.  This looked nice but didnt really do the image justice. 

In the end I used Heat and Stick powder and the difference was amazing!  The sentiment stamp from this set was stamped to the inside of the card on the insert.

Silent Night Card Recipe;

Cardstock - Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip.
Designer Series Paper - Bella Bleu
Accessories - Very Vanilla 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, Heat and Stick embossing powder.
Punch - Corner Rounder

Here is the last card we made.  Its using the Tree Trimmings set which really does need the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to line the images up. 


                                       
I was a little nervous with this card but everyone was fine using the SAMJ and lining everything up.  The black glitter was used on this card, but it looked fantastic using Dazzling Diamonds.



Tree Trimmings Card Recipe
Cardsttock - Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red
Ink - Basic Black
Stamp Sets - Tree Trimmings, Occasional Greetings
Accessories - Black Glitter, Real Red Ribbon
Punch - Eyelet Border

Thanks for your patience and waiting for all the details of the cards.  Sorry I didnt post all the info together, but if I did the post would have gone on forever and you may have fallen asleep before the end!!

Jan

1 comment:

  1. Love the red, black and white tree trimmings card. One of my fave combos and why not use it for Christmas - it's not just for all year round, lol.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete