Pages

Thursday 19 August 2010

First Waterfall Card

Well, we have finally had the estate agent round to sort putting the house on the market - I guess now the hard works going to start. We have had the last two weeks off work to get the house decorated and a few bits finished off and its back to work on Monday (oh, no!). 

We have been viewing other houses aswell and found it absolutely exhausting - give me some decorating to do anyday - but we have seen some lovely houses (and met some lovely people) in Hoyland, Shafton and Mapplewell though.  Just got another one to look at in Shafton on Saturday and thats it for a while!  Just have to sell ours now...

A few weeks ago, me and Sara held our first Stamptacular and we had a bonus project for those attending to make after the day.

I finally got round to making it today (thanks to Saras instructions!) and had my Mum and her sister, my Auntie Val over to have a play for the afternoon.  We made the waterfall card and the Dasher card from one of my classes and it was a fantastic afternoon.  I feel really chilled out again now.


I have to get the rest of my things together for my cardmaking class on Saturday so off to go! 

Recipe
Cardstock & Ink - Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Regal Rose, More Mustard, Lovely Lilac, Elegant Eggplant
Stamp sets - Tree for all Seasons, Greenhouse Garden
Accessories - Gold Brads, Chocolate Chip Taffetta Ribbon.

If you fancy coming to the cardmaking class, its 10am on Saturday morning. I have places available but please confirm you are coming so I can have everything ready for you. More details here.


Thanks for taking the time to come over to my blog.

Jan
X

1 comment:

  1. How exciting that the house is on the market. Fingers and toes crossed for you.

    Glad you got chance to make the waterfall card - hope the instructions were OK.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete