Pages

Thursday 26 August 2010

Vintage Vogue Class

I was hoping to publish this post earlier but I have been working in Milton Keynes and just didnt get the chance to sort it out.  The one thing thats kept me sane with all the driving is that the new Stampin' Up! catalogue comes out soon and we get to see lots (fingers crossed) of new stuff!!!  If you would like me to send you a new catalogue when they come out, please contact me.

Anyway, here is a picture of the items we made at last Saturdays Vintage Vogue class, held at the Doghill Community Centre, Shafton.

There were three cards and a little gift box and the ladies who came had a whale of a time making them - thanks for coming ladies - and Kim, I hope you enjoyed the rest of your birthday!!!

Recipe
Cardstock - Regal Rose, Bravo Burgundy and Whisper White
Stamp sets - Very Vintage Wheel, Vintage Vogue and Oval All
Ink - Regal Rose, Bravo Burgundy and Old Olive
Accessories - Rhinestone Brads, Whisper White Satin Ribbon
Punches - Large Oval, Scalloped Oval, Scallop Border and Eyelet Border.

Thanks for looking
Jan

1 comment:

  1. All gorgeous, though I can't quite see the burgundy one at the back properly. Can you pull it forward a little please? Lol.

    ReplyDelete