Pages

Monday 20 September 2010

Happy Monday!

Hi everyone!

Hope you are all raring to go for another week?

I had a lovely weekend and got round to making a few cards for a change! I even managed to use some of my Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper - for some reason I end up looking at the gorgeous DSP Stampin' Up! do but just cant bring myself to use it!!!


This was such a quick and easy card to make.  I trimmed a piece of DSP to mount onto a layer of Taken With Teal cardstock then used my Crop-a-dile to secure a couple of Jumbo Eyelets onto one side.  A knot was tied in a short length of Chocolate Chip 5/8 Grosgrain ribbon which was then treaded through the eyelets.

The two birds in the middle of the card were cut out of a sheet of DSP, covered in Crystal Effects and then when dry, mounted on Dimentionals. 

Wish I knew why I struggle to use DSP, the only reason I can think of is that its so nice I dont want to make any mistakes!  I really must try harder...

Recipe
Cardstock - Taken With Teal, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Stampset - Sincere Salutations
Accessories - Jumbo Eyelets, 5/8 Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Crystal Effects
Punches - Large Oval, Large Scalloped Oval

Will post more pics of the other cards I made over the weekend later,  off to get some work done now - busy week ahead!

Jan X

No comments:

Post a Comment