Pages

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Last Chance List


On 30th September the Stampin' Up! 2009 - 2010 Ideas Book and Catalogue ends.  And today SU released the list of items which will retire. Click HERE to go to the full list.

This Last Chance List shows the products that will not be moving over to the new Idea Book and Catalogue (although one or two of them are being "reconfigured" ie. manufactured/packaged a little differently). Now is the perfect time to grab them as some are reduced by 25% to 50% off. They'll only be available while stocks last or until September 30 at the latest.

I have seent he new catalogue and you will love the new stamps and other products. We cant show you anything yet but if you come along to a class or have a workshop I should be able so give you a taster of whats coming!  I will also be having an open house on the 2nd October where you can see some of the new products in the flesh.  Please let me know if you would like to come to my open day so I can send you directions.

There are lots of changes afoot within SU - including some really exciting ones!!  Cant tell you everything cos I'd have to shoot you.  But one thing which is happening is that prices are increasing - so if you want to get something which is carrying through to the new catalogue - now is the time to get them before the price increase.

Please email me for more info.  Thanks for visiting!
Jan X

No comments:

Post a Comment