Pages

Thursday 23 September 2010

More Pictures of Birdies

Good morning!

I promised on Monday to show you the other cards I made at the weekend using the Sweet Pea DSP.

Here they are...


I used the scalloped sqare punch at an angle for the sentiment and then mounted on a piece of Taken With Teal cardstock (I love this colour - cant believe its retiring next week!!!).  I then secured them with a brad from the Pretties Kit.  As in Mondays post, I covered the central bird images with Chrystal Effects and mounted on Dimensionals.

For this card all I did was use the DSP, mounted onto Chocolate Chip cardstock and used punched shapes to decorate and for the sentiment. 

Recipe

Cardstock - Taken With Teal, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Stampset - Sincere Salutations
Accessories - Crystal Effects, Brad (Pretties Kit)
Punches - Large Oval, Large Scalloped Oval, Scalloped Square


Thanks for stopping by.  I will be having my Open Day next Saturday (2nd October) so if you fancy bagging a bargain and the chance to get some free products from the new catalogue, please contact me ASAP.  Its going to be a busy day so book your place to make sure you get a seat!

Jan
X

1 comment: