Pages

Sunday 12 September 2010

Stampettes Training Evening

Hi there!

Thanks for bobbing over to see me - I know, I have been naughty and not been posting much lately.  But that will change soon - as I have my hands on some new goodies AND THEY ARE FANTASTIC! 

As a SU demo we get the chance to see - and play - with some of the new products in the 2010-2011 Ideas Book and Catalogue before customers see them.  And boy, have I been playing...

When the new stuff came the other day I was in awe.  I just couldnt bring myself to open the new colours of ink pads & card - plus the new stamps... That didnt last too long though as I had planned to pop round to Saras for a training night and we had a fab time playing.  Sorry, I cant show you the new stuff - otherwise I would have to shoot you!  But if you want to book a workshop or come to my next class - I may just let you have a peek! 

Here is one of the cards we made - plus its matching bookmark!


Sara has the details here if you would like more info on the card, I must say - I love the bookmark.  Its so nice to think that there is something useful that can be kept after sending a card to someone special.


I have also been making some swaps for a Stampin' Up! training night in Manchester in a couple of weeks time.  Its a great idea - everyone makes a number of the same card and when we meet up we all swap them.  This means that we end up coming home with loads of samples of other peoples ideas.  Again, as the ones I have made are using new colours and stamp sets, I cant post a picture yet, but they will be posted after the 1st October, I promise.

Dont forget, there is still time to order from the SU Last Chance List - stocks are dwindling fast so if you want to bag a bargain you need to be quick.  Here are the items that have sold out since the 1st Sept:

Darling Dots
Old Fashioned Christmas
Close to Cocoa Cardstock
Creamy Caramel Cardstock
Sage Shadow Cardstock
Studio Sketches
Autumn Meadows DSP

Thats it, they have gone, so dont miss out email me if you would like to place an order.

Jan X

No comments:

Post a Comment