Pages

Friday 8 October 2010

Contempo Christmas

How quick is this year going?!

I havent had any time to craft this week (again) - other than getting some swaps ready for the Stampin' Up! Convention in November.  Have I told you I am going to Convention? LOL!!

Here is the make and take we made at the SU training evening in Sheffield the other week.  The new Large Ornament Punch is fab - and there are lots of uses for it too.  I have seen some gorgeous punch art using it so will have to get my finger out to show you what can be done with it!


The ribbon is lovely and soft and hangs beautifully on the card - I NEED to get some more of this!

The bauble image was stamped onto Whisper White cardstock 3 times and punched out with the Large Ornament Punch.  Each was scored down the centre, folded and then the edges secured to each other before sticking on the card blank.  This looks great and folds flat to post too!!!

If you would like the recipe for this card, please email me and I will give you all the instructions.

Have a great weekend!  Hopefully I will get some crafting done soon.
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment