Pages

Sunday 27 March 2011

Thank You Cards for Customers

I have had a lovely crafty weekend.  Yesterday, I did a Craft Fair at our local church, St Peters at Felkirk and today I have been having a proper play with all my new toys to get ready for my Mini Catalogue Launch Party. YEY!!!  Also, here's a picture of the cards I made for all the ladies who placed an order with me this month.

The little square envelope near the bottom of the card opens to reveal a little message. 


I stamped the outline flowers from Fast and Fabulous (which is a level 2 hostess set) in black Stazon onto Shimmery White card and then stamped the petal overlay in Rich Razzleberry ink.  To intensify the colour I used my aqua painter and reinkers then added a little glitter to the centre of the flowers.

The edges of the cardstock were punched using the Scallop Edge border and corner punches and then to add a little colour to the rest of the image I masked off the bottom left and top right corners and used my spritzer tool and Stamping Pastels in Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue.  Its a subtle effect but looks quite effective.

The little envelope is made using a punch, which I haven't used before but I do quite like, but I wish now that I had used vellum cardstock instead of Rich Razzleberry.

Hope you had a nice weekend.
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment