Pages

Friday 8 April 2011

New Catalogue Launch Party & Competition Result

I think I have recovered now from my hectic week.  As promised, heres a picture of the items from my launch party last Saturday. All the items were covered in a table cloth to stop people sneeking a look before the party started.


It was brilliant (thanks ladies) and no one peeked under the table cloth before they were supposed to either!!!

Everyone received a little goody bag which you can see on the table - the pink square bags with the rose red butterflies and H toppers on.  Inside, there were samples of the new ribbons, die cut shapes and stamped images.  If you want to get a goody bag - I have a few spare ones, and will offer them as prizes for workshops booked in April.  So contact me to book yours now.

Also, I held a competition a few weeks ago to celebrate it being 2 years since I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  And the winner is...
.
.
.
.
.
Kim,  **Yey!!!***

Hope you have a fab weekend.
Jan
x




No comments:

Post a Comment