Pages

Sunday 1 May 2011

Easter Bunny Lolly Holder

Woo Hoo, another Bank Holiday!!!

Its been a great one for me too, I went to my first Zumba class on Thursday evening and spent most of the time giggling whilst trying to keep up with everyone.  I think I did ok and am looking forward to going again.

Friday was nice too, like most people I watched the Royal Wedding and chilled out in the afternoon.  Then yesterday I had my first bicycle ride in about 30 years! And it was a long one - 10 MILES!!!  I am struggling to move today though, and even sitting down is proving to be challenging...

Today has been brilliant too, Sara and Chrissi came round for a crafty morning and we have been working out the projects for our next Stamptacular.  Its on 22nd May and there will be loads of projects, freebies, prize draws and crafting.  So if you fancy a day of fun with some lovely ladies, please contact me or Sara for more details or to book.

As I have been quite busy, I forgot to post a photo of the make & take project for my last workshop.  We had a theme of Punched Animals and as it was the day before Good Friday, we just had to have this cutie.


He's really easy to make using Stampin' Up punches.  The colours are Pink Pirouette, Always Artichoke, River Rock, Whisper White & Basic Black.  For more information on how to make him just contact me.

Hope you have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by.
Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment