Pages

Saturday 25 June 2011

Customer Thank You Cards & Workshop Basket

A few weeks ago I held a workshop for Jean at Busy Bees in Sheffield and for the make and take we made a little basket - its made from a peice of card 7 1/2" square and went down a storm.  I have heard that there are now hundreds of them taking over the area now!!!

Once the card for the basket has been cut, the off cut is just big enough to make a matching card so I made all the ladies who ordered a litte thank you card to match the basket they made on the day.  Here is a photo of them together.
To make the basket, take the 7.5" square peice of card (here we used Rich Razzleberry card) and score at 2.5" and 5", turn the card 90 degrees and score again at 2.5" and 5".  Fold and crease the score lines then turn the card over and score from where the score lines cross to the corner of the card, creasing these too.

The Crop a Dile was used to punch little holes near the corners and ribbin was threaded through to pull all the corners together. 

The box was decorated with 2" squares of River Rock cardstock stamped with the flourish from the Vintage Vogue stamp set.  The flower which was stamped in Rich Razzleberry ink onto Whisper White card and cut out.  Basic pearls were added to the centre before adding onto the River Rock squares to finish.

I sent the cards to all the ladies who placed an order with me this month as a little thank you but I dont write on the card - so they can use the card again if they like! Heres a photo of the cards as they were ready to be sent.

Ok, have to start getting ready for my class next week - we're going to do some punched animals - No animals will be hurt in this class!!!  They are SOOOOOO CUTE - Check back later for more information...

Hope you have a nice weekend!
Jan

1 comment:

  1. Loved making my little box, it's so pretty - I haven't made another one yet, but I definitely will :o) Lovely cards too. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete