Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Desk Calendar & Memo Holder

Just a quick post to show you one of the desk calendar & memo holders I made last week for the craft fair at Elsecar this weekend.
I bought the acrylic holder as part of a shared order from another demonstrator who arranged to buy lots of them and split them between myself and a number of other demos. I have mainly used them for holding small notices on stands at craft fairs until now, but I did make some calendars a while ago. Here is a photo from the side of the holder.
Newsprint DSP was used as a wrap to cover the whole of the acrylic holder with a shop bought calendar and part of a memo block secured to a mat of Basic Black cardstock. A loop of Basic Black Grossgrain ribbon was used behind the mat to hold the pen which was also decorated with the same DSP. The top of the memo block was decorated with mats of Basic Black cardstock & Newsprint DSP. Thanks for coming over to see me. Sorry its a short post! Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment