Pages

Friday 19 August 2011

Getting Giddy

I have had a shocking week at work this week and am soooooo glad its the weekend, yey!!! Me, Sara & Joanne have a stall at the craft fair at Elsecar tomorrow & Sunday so I am finally starting to chill out & look forward to some proper crafty chatting & a play with lots of new people. Hope you have a bit of spare time over the weekend to come an see us. We will have; - a prize draw - make and takes - some handmade items for sale plus a fantastic show SPECIAL OFFER. The show is FREE so bring your freinds & family for a lovely day out! Here is a photo of one of the items I will have for sale.
I bought the box from a craft shop and inked the edges and corners with Pear Pizzaz ink before decorating it to save having to fold the cardstock around the box & lid. The Whisper White cardstock was run through my Big Shot using the Square Lattice embossing folder, inked in Pear Pizzaz ink and then the edges were sponged in ink to soften them. A long length of Pear Pizzaz Seam Binding Ribbon was gathered and then adheared around the lid, then I added embossed butterflies cut from the Beautiful Wings die in Rich Razzleberry cardstock. The sentiment is from Just Believe and was stamped in Rich Razzleberry Ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. I punched the sentiment out using the Decorative Label Punch and then I used the punch twice on Rich Razzlebery card. These were then each cut in half to position them behind the sentiment and provide a coloured border around the sentiment. Sorry this post is a little rushed, I have everything to get ready for tomorrow! Hope you can come and see us for a little chat! Jan x

1 comment:

  1. Hi hun, sorry I've not popped by your blog for a while - the school hols are a little wearing lol! I missed your birthday too - hope you had a lovely day.

    Your box is gorgeous. Love the colours and details :o) Hope your stall goes really well! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete