Pages

Monday 8 August 2011

Whats been going on?

I have been on holiday this week, but have been too busy to craft!!! 
Its been a great week though, we went to Doncaster Wildliife Park on Wednesday and I have fall in love - with Vladimir..

Unfortunately, hes only two so I may have to wait a while before anything happens between us!!  We had to go twice to see him awake - he was fast asleep until about half 4 but the wait was so worth it! 

The lions from Romania have settled in now and have lots of space to play in.

Here is another cutie - a baby camel!


I also had my Big Shot class on Saturday, which was fab.  Thank you for driving all the way over Hazel & Cheryl - it was a brilliant day!!!  We went though LOADS of techniques using the Big Shot machine, including partial cuts, cutting different materials (card/paper, tin, chipboard etc) and embossing (general, frames, embossing ribbon, double embossing etc).  Hope I didnt overload you with all the ideas ladies?!

Sunday was lovely too.  I met up with my SU friends Sara & Joanne to go through what we need for the Elsecar Heritage Centre Craft Fair on 20th & 21st August.

The craft fair is FREE and will be a brilliant weekend.  We are planning a prize draw, make and takes, live demonstrations and an unbeatable exclusive show offer on the Starter Kit!!  So if you fancy finding out more, come and see us for a natter!

Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment