Pages

Thursday 20 October 2011

Thank You Cards

Yey, the boxes I made for the Craft Fair at the weekend came home with me (maybe because I didn't put the prices on them (tee hee).  Quite happy as I did like how they turned out - plus I can take them to workshops & show off the fabby papers!

We had THE BEST time at Elsecar.  The other exhibitors were so nice and we had a massive table (well, 4 x 6" ones actually).  Lots of our customers and friends came for a natter so the time went really quick.  Saturday was manic - I only just had time to sneak a sandwich for lunch and the rest of the time we were demonstrating, chatting or selling things!

As most of my customers now have their thank you cards for their recent orders, I thought I would put a little picture of them here.


Actually, I had lost the photo id taken, so I ended up having to ask my Auntie Val to send me a picture!

The card stock is Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip with Pear Pizzazz for the branch and a tiny heart for his beak in Peach Parfait.  The DSP is from the 2010 In Colours Paper Stack and I used Pear Pizzazz for the owl and Peach Parfait as a mat.

The sentiment was made using the baby wipe technique - dropping spots of reinker onto a folded baby wipe to create a custom ink pad!  Really impressive when its done and so easy.  The 'Thank You' sentiment is from Curly Cute and to add a bit of interest, I stamped it up the side of the card blank.

The reinkers I used were Early Espresso and Pumpkin Pie.  I wanted to use slightly darker ink than the colours I used on the card to give a little more contrast on the card.

Hope you like him - I have hardly used the owl punch since I got it!!!

Jan
x




No comments:

Post a Comment