Pages

Sunday 13 November 2011

Fab Dabble Day

Have I told you I'm going to convention?

Only 4 more sleeps before we set off and I am getting so excited!

Lots of stuff still to do, including my swaps, and having a quiet word with the neighbours to let me know if any parties are held at home whilst I'm away. Mind you, this is unlikely as my hubby's planning major work in the bathroom!!!

Yesterday, I went to Jeans' Dabble Day at Beighton, which was fantastic - as usual.  Thank you again, Jean.

The projects we made were lovely, and here they are.

This was my favourate, I have seen these letters all over recently, but didnt have a clue how I would use them.  We basically, got EXTREMELY messy using texture paste, PVA glue, tissue paper, acrylic & crackle paints.


Then we made this card.

The last project was making a box which opens to make a Christmass banner.  Here is the front (sorry the photo is a bit wonky!)

And this is the back.  There are two little pockets on the back which hold cute little tags, too!

Thanks to Julie for the fab designs - they have really got me into the mood for Christmas!!!

Ok, need to shoot, I have lots to get done today, but will be back in the next couple of days to show .you the thank you cards I made recently and my little customer gifts.

Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment