Pages

Sunday 25 March 2012

Not long left now...

I dont have anything crafty to show you today, sorry.

All I want to do is to remind you that there are only 6 days left of the brilliant Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration Promotion.  Its the biggest and best time of the year for customers, hostesses - and also demonstrators.

To get your hands on the fab freebies, you can
- spend £45 on products from either the main catalogue or Mini Catalogue
- hold a workshop with all your crafty friends with sales of over £300
or
- order the Starter Kit (£119 for up to £340 in products!)

Deadlines;
Orders for products and workshops have to be put through by Saturday 31st March.
Paperwork for the Starter Kit has to be recieved by Stampin' Up! on Friday morning (30th March).

If you would like to place an order, I will be putting my last product order in on Thursday morning, so contact me now if you would like me to add your order on.  I dont wany you to miss out - the freebies are GORGEOUS!

Thanks for stopping by.
Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment