Pages

Saturday 19 May 2012

New Catalogue Launch Party

I know, I have been a naughty blogger!  I have been MEGGA busy with craft shows, workshops, demonstrations and havent had the time to come back to tell you all about it - really sorry, everyone.

Here is a photo of the invites I sent out to all my lovely customers and hostesses.  I apologise if any of you didnt recieve yours in time - or at all.  I sent out a total of 50 invites with mini catalogues before my open house and so far I have heard that 15 were eventually delivered the week after the event, mostly in a clear plastic post office bag (?) and 4 ladies have said theirs never even arrived!!!  So as you can imagine, Im not particularly happy with Royal Mail at the moment.  Anyway, here are a selection in the different colours.
I used the brand new scented embossing powder, which seems to last about 2-3 weeks and the vanilla one smells lovely.  The other new items are the Tea Shoppe stamp set and just check out the ribbon - no I haven't spent hours pleating and stitching it, its already done!!! and its so soft too.

The small tea cups at the bottom of the cards are stamped in versamark and then I sprinkled different coloured embossing powders on each one.  Im not really into very vibrant colours for cards so it was nice to step out of my comfort zone for these cards.

Im doing a craft fair on Sunday at Langsett Barn.  Its a really small fair which is held locally each month so if you fancy coming for a natter and to see some of the new Summer Mini items, here are the details of the fair.

Hope you have a lovely weekend
Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment