Pages

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Your Invited


Hi there.  Today's post is an invitation to our next team meeting.  We will be talking about all the benefits (including some of the free products & discounted items) training events and the European Convention - have I told you I'm going to convention again this year!!?
We are opening the training event to those who would like to know more about the team and Stampin' Up!  There is no pressure at all - we arent like that at all.  All we want to do is share what we love about Stampin' Up!
You will find out about the different types of team members, chat to others who’ve joined - including some VERY recent new team members, share inspiration and there will also be some crafting
Its going to be on Sunday 24 June at the Doghill Community Centre in Shafton, near Barnsley from 1.15 to 3pm (approx).  So if you would like to find out more and have any questions, let me know and I will send you the agenda, and directions.  If you cant make the date, just contact me and I can bob over for a chat.
Thanks
Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment