Pages

Monday 16 July 2012

Quick Post

Good morning.

I havent had the chance to get on line much this weekend.

I did a craft fair in Hemsworth (Hi everyone!!!) which was great.  There were lots of gorgeous stuff there including fresh muffins.... It was a little quiet but I spoke to lots of lovely ladies who were into crafting - and scrapbooking!  I had a fab day and would like to thank my Mum and Shirley for all their help.

Another thank you too for this card I received on Saturday from our newest team member, Cheryl.

Its beautiful, isnt it?  Cheryl lives near Rotherham and here is a link to her blog.  I helped Cheryl put her first (no doubt the first of many..) order through to help her get the most of her freebies and extra discount for her first order.  I LOVE putting the orders in - I get so excited, I have been known to order the same thing twice...

I also nipped to the craft show at the Doncaster Racecourse yesterday which was nice.  There were some ladies from SU there too, so we had a little natter.  I didnt buy that much though (I tend to buy from me to get the discount!) just some A3 card - but it was nice to see all the lovely designs to get ideas for my own crafting.

Thanks for stopping by
Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment