Pages

Sunday 21 October 2012

I know, I know...

I have been naughty and not blogging again, haven't I!?

Well, I am sorry about that but things have been a bit manic - but lovely too!

Our new team member (Hi Joanne!) had a workshop and I helped her get LOADS of fabby freebies last week.  The workshop was fantastic and I loved every minute of it.  Here is the make and take we made.


Its using some of the items from the Ornament Keepsakes Bundle and the bauble folds flat if you are going to post the card!  I couldn't decide which sentiment to put on (there are so many nice ones, I still haven't made my mind on which ones to buy - and it has to be a new one...)

The ink is one of the new In Colours - Gumball Green - you will not believe how amazing these ink pads are.  The coverage and clarity (that's a posh word for this early on a Sunday!) of the image with this ink is amazing.  Looks like I'm going to have to buy all the inks in the new firm foam now (oh, dear!).

The fine scalloped edging along the strip of Snow Festival Designer Series Paper was just strips punched out using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch with just the scallop showing.

What else have I been up to?  Well, I held a fundraiser event last Saturday for Cancer Research UK for Pampered Chef - all the proceeds and all commission from the event are going to the charity, so please let me know if there are any quality cooking items you would like - the order is going in at the end of the month.  Id like to raise as much money as possible for this worthwhile cause.

Did you come to our Stamp-a-stack yesterday?  if you didn't, you missed a CRACKING day - I will post about this in a couple of days.

Have a great weekend!
Jan
x

1 comment: