Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Team Swaps Papillon Potpouri

Oh, I cant even begin to tell you how excited I am - Im flying to Germany tomorrow to attend the Stampin' Up! European Convention!!!  Im taking my Mum for her first event, and there are 6 members of our team going to so we will have a ball!

Hubby is staying at home (I don't know why hes not as excited about it as I am...) so he will be looking after Mrs Miggins - who wont even realise I'm not at home.

Two days of crafting, shopping and meeting over 800 lovely SU demonstrators, I cant wait.  As soon as I can share anything, I will but I will be trying to update my Facebook page - hopefully, this link should take you there.

We had our team training last Sunday (thanks for coming ladies!) and here is the card I made for our swaps.


I decided I didn't want to start thinking of Christmas yet, so decided on a bright and cheerful card with butterflies - the stamp and matching punch are fab arn't they?

I used the babywipe technique to stamp the butterflies (Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant & So Saffron ink) then used the matching punch to punch them out.  The fancy edges are cut from Melon Mambo and Whisper White cardstock using Adorning Accents Edgelits die.

The card blank is Elegant Eggplant with a length of Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon.

Right, its a flying visit as I need to make some swaps.  Bob back in a few days for details of what we got up to at Convention (Oh, I hope Mum behaves herself...)

Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment