Pages

Friday 9 November 2012

Card Candy Convention Swaps

As promised, here is a photo of some crafting - see, I told you I had done some!

A group of us got together and made 'Card Candy' which is where a number of toppers are made and packaged in a way that you might buy them in a shop.

Now, the card candy is always gorgeous, but the trouble is - I can NEVER use it.  I still have them from last year, all shiny and new looking in their packages.

Anyway, here is mine using Scentsational Christmas and the Teeny Tiny Sentiments set.
I will post some more photos over the weekend from Convention, but I have to dash tonight as I still need to get ready for the Craft Fair I am doing at Hemsworth Community Centre tomorrow - Last Minute Lill again!

Fancy coming for a crafty chat?  The address is Hemsworth Community Centre, Bullenshaw Road,
Hemsworth, Pontefract, WF9 4NE and is on from 11 until 3pm.

Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment