Pages

Thursday 22 November 2012

Don Valley Craft Show & Join the Team!

Hi there
I promised to post some photos of the Don Valley Craft Show the other day and here they are.

This is the stand - just before the doors opened to the public.  We had to contend with the bright sunshine for most of the day!

 
 
And here are four of our team from left to right, Joanne (my SU Grandma), Sara (My SU Mummy), Hazel (my lovely SU daughter) and me.


We had a fab day, thanks ladies (and also a massive THANK YOU to Maria who was a great help on the day!).

We have our next team meeting on Sunday the 9th December if you fancy coming over to see what all the fuss fun is all about.  Now on this note, Stampin' Up! set each of us attending Convention in Germany a little challenge - to get a new team member by the end of November so we would get a free stamp set (any value from the current catalogue). 

So what I am offering is, if you join our team through me by the end of November (so thats next Friday) I will let you have this free set, and you can pick the one you want once your kit arrives, you just need to let me know which you want and I will get it for you.

This offer is in addition to the six free packs of Designer Series Papers through Stampin' Up! (1 free pack per month for 6 months) but the free stamp set is though me only.

To find out more about the benefits of joining Stampin' Up! and our team click here but please contact by email or call me on 07795 566727 to find out more.

Jan
x

1 comment:

  1. So pleased you had a good Day,
    wish I could have been there.
    love Shirley x

    ReplyDelete