Pages

Monday 5 November 2012

European Stampin' Up! Convention

All I can say about the European Stampin' Up! Convention this year is WOW.  Definitely the best yet!!!

There were over 800 demonstrators from all over Europe and it was fantastic.  Everything went really smoothly, even getting Mum there (she cant walk very far).  Here is a photo of Sara, Shelli, Hazel & Me - and I actually spoke to Shelli (I was so nervous though, I cant remember what I actually said!).

This is the stage for the awards night (Sara got to go on stage again - well done Sara, you deserve it!).

Our hotel room (or should I say suite) had an incredible view of the river.



I will post more pictures of swaps later and all the offers Stampin' Up! have on this month as I have lots to do today!

Bob back soon for more info!

Jan
x


No comments:

Post a Comment