Pages

Sunday 25 November 2012

November Thank You Cards

Hi everyone,
I thought I would post a photo of the thank you cards I sent to everyone who ordered from me this month (I hope I don't spoil the surprise to those who haven't seen them yet!).

I made a 4" square Basic Black card blank and cut 3 1/2" square mats of Designer Series Paper (I know - I am so proud of myself, I normally just sit and stroke the papers!!!).  Now, this DSP is called International Bazaar and I managed to get it free (well, I get a pack free every month for another 5 months actually) as I had a new lady join my team (Hi Jemma ***waves***).  Jemma also gets a pack free every month for the next five months too - and so can you if you join my team before the end of November.  The papers are from Stampin' Up! and I also have another free gift for you too if join during this promotion - click here to find out more.


Ok, back to the card, the square stamped image is stamped in Versamark onto Basic Black card and then Tangerine Tango embossing powder was sprinkled on top, the excess tapped off and then it was heat embossed to set it.  The stamp set is called Affection Collection (I got it free when I went to Convention!) and has some lovely images on.

The image was cut out using the Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies and the Big Shot then a mat of Tempting Turquoise card was cut using the next largest die.

I stamped the "Friend" sentiment onto Tempting Turquoise card with versamark and used black embossing powder, heat setting it with my heat gun.  The square stamped image is designed to coordinate with a punch called "Modern Label" so I punched it out of the centre of the Basic Black card and then trimmed the card with the 'Friend' sentiment on and mounted it directly behind so it shows through the punched hole.

I just layered the cut out mats on top of the DSP to finish with dimensionals.

Hope you like the thank you cards ladies!?
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment