Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2012

So much to say so little space!

Will there is so much going off with Stampin' Up! I cant fit everything on so here are links to all the fabby offers.

1) Want to get a free set of ink pads in one of the colour families?
Click here if you do...

2) Want free Designer Series Papers when you join us at Stampin' Up?
Then click here...

3) Want a free Festive Paper Piercing Pack (worth £7.25)
Then here is where you want to be...

Told you there was lots going off, didnt I.  If you would like a copy of my newsletter which includes the offers, events and classes I have planned over the next few weeks, just drop me a line and I will email you a copy.

Happy crafting everyone!

I promise I will be back with some crafting soon!
Jan

Ps. I still have some of my retired products available for purchase.  If you want to see whats left just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment