Pages

Saturday 29 December 2012

Christmas Wreath

Hi everyone!!  I really hope you had a lovely Christmas.  I have been trying to update my blog, but have had some 'technical issues'.

Anyway, enough of that, Santa was very good to me this year and I got lots of goodies to play with - plus some money so I can buy some of the brand new products Stampin' Up! will let us buy from the Spring Summer Catalogue next week.  As demonstrators we get to see the new catalogues (and buy some of them) before customers see them - it'll be like Christmas all over again when they are delivered!

Anyway here is a wreath I've been itching to make for ages but I couldn't get a base the size I wanted.


But thanks to Andrea at Home Farm Crafts, she sorted the base out for me, thanks Andrea!!!  Its really simple to make and took about 7 12x12" sheets of First Edition Designer Series Paper - I want to be able to see it all year round so didn't make it Christmassy.

Hope to be back soon with some photos of more projects (technology permitting...).

Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment