Pages

Sunday 30 December 2012

Mums Christmas Card

Hi there, I'm back with another post - and it's my first one using my new iPad! Hopefully this will work ok...
Here is a photo of my Mums Christmas card. As those of you who know my Mum will be fully aware of, she is a bit of a fan of glitter - and has been known to sprinkle it in her hair during classes when she thought I wasn't looking!!!




I used Garden Green card stock to make an A5 card blank and cut strips of Garden Green DSP, adhering them down the centre.
The tree image and the Merry Christmas sentiment from the Christmas Lodge stamp set were stamped onto Whisper White card with Garden Green ink. Then I cut into some Silver Glimmer Paper (I know, I actually cut into it!) and ran it through the big shot with the Oval Accent Bigz die and the Apothecary Accents Frameilts dies.
The stamped images were adhered using Dimensionals and voila, a really quick card guaranteed Mum would love 'cos there's some glitter involved!
Well, if I don't get a chance to post on here before Tuesday, I wish you and yours a very Happy New Year!
Jan x
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Shafton

No comments:

Post a Comment