Pages

Friday 25 January 2013

Hiding Away

Hi there
I had a plan to tidy my bookcase using some of the lovely Comfort Cafe fabric ages ago and as I had some spare time last weekend I decided to play with my sewing machine.


Now, I'm no seamstress trust me, but I am so happy with the cover, it really brightens up my craft room and hides sooooo much too!

It was so easy to make - I just cut each piece of fabric into four oblong pieces (I used three packs) and stitched them together alternating the pattern prices.

Hope we don't get too much snow this weekend, I'm meeting up with lots of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators tomorrow in Leeds and also have a stand with our team, The Paperdolls at the Don Valley Craft Show on Sunday. If you fancy coming for a natter to the show its on from 10 til 3pm and we would LOVE to see you!!!

Hope you have a brilliant weekend.
Jan x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment