Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Team Swaps

Hi there. I've been busy travelling and doing training for work this week so I am posting this a little later in the week than I had planned.

We had our team training on Sunday which was lovely, as always, and we always do swaps to get samples to show different stamps, products or projects. This is the one I did.




The huge butterfly (Swallowtail) is one of the most detailed stamps I have ever seen and its a dream to use too.

I stamped the butterfly in Versamark onto Marina Mist card and then heat embossed with iridescent ice embossing powder.

The bottom edge of the card was die cut with Finishing Touches edgelits this was then mounted onto some whisper white card.

A strip of the gorgeous new striped melon mambo ribbon was wrapped around the mat before it was adhered onto a Marina Mist card blank.

To finish I just added one single flower from the flower trim ribbon.

I didn't add a sentiment to the card as the ladies could reuse the card for any occasion - see I can be thrifty sometimes!

Ill be back with some more projects soon.

Jan x

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment