Pages

Friday 8 February 2013

Thank You Cards

Hi, I'm here to day with some of the cards I made to send out to my regular ladies with their copies of the new Spring / Summer Catalogues and Sale-A-Bration information.


The card blank is Whisper White card cut at 4" x 8" and scored to create a 4" square card.  I ran a second piece of cardstock measuring 3 1/2" square through the new Honeycomb embossing folder and left to one side.

Then I ran pieces of the lovely new DSP Sycamore Street through the embossing folder and cut out just inside the embossed lines hexagons from each piece of DSP.  These were adhered to the Whisper White embossed sheet in a flower shape.  This was adhered to a mat of Pool Party cardstock (3 3/4" square).

To finish off I tied a bow through a button (from the Sycamore Street ribbon & button pack) and used Chrystal effects to stick it onto the front of the card.  Here are some of the others made using different coloured mats (Rich Razzleberry & Tangerine Tango) and buttons.

 I hope you have a great weekend.  Mine should be full of crafting (weather permitting!!!) as I have a day playing with lots of other SU demonstrators in Leeds tomorrow and our Paperdolls team training day on Sunday.  If you fancy coming over to see what we rave on about just let me know and I will send you directions.

Happy crafting everyone!

Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment