Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

Hazel's Birthday

As promised, here is a birthday card for Hazel, one of my lovely SU 'daughters'.


Now, Hazel has been quite poorly lately, so we havent been able to meet for a natter, but hopefully we will get together soon.

I used the same technique for the 'lace' effect as I used for my Mums Mothers Day card and finally managed to break into my Artisan Embellishement Kit to use the lace ribbon and flowers (to console myself, I had to order some more!!!).  The sentiment is from Feel Goods and was stamped in white embossing powder onto Rose Red card.  Do you see the paper doily behind the sentiment mat - these are so sweet arnt they?!

Now, today is the last day to get a free item for each £45 you spend, so you need to get your skates on if you want some freebies - or even more free products by signing up and joining my team.  I dont know if there will be any other offers in the future as good as the one that ends today - £162.50 in products for only £99!

No comments:

Post a Comment