Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Anniversary Card

Hi there

Hope you had a great weekend? We had a great one.

It was out 27th wedding anniversary on Friday and I made a card for us both - there is no way on this earth Ian is going to go out and buy a card!!!




I used a sheet of Very Vanilla card stock to make an A5 card blank then stencilled the hearts using a heart from the laser cut sheet of hearts from the More Amore DSP. I used a sponge dauber close to the detailed edges of the heart using Basic Gray ink then blended it with the large sponges. Being a bit thrifty, I even used the heart on the front of the card as I liked the effect from the inked edges!

The scalloped lace ribbon (this is just stunning in real life) from the Artisan Embellishments kit was wrapped around a strip of Primrose Petals card stock.

Other items used from the Artisan Kit include two ticket stubs and a button, mounted on a scalloped circle, trimmed from the sheet of laser cut hearts.

We decided to go out for a meal for our anniversary, but unfortunately I ate so much I couldn't sleep! So I was a bit tired on Saturday at the craft show. But we had a BRILLIANT time, thank you to all the lovely ladies who took the time to chat!

We are taking bookings for our next all day event, so contact me soon to book your place.

Jan x


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment